Dr. Thomas Neumann, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Neumann completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center and is affiliated with Covenant Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neumann is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center
Texas Tech Physicians4101 22nd Pl, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 725-8000
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Pensacola Educ Pgrm, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Principal Life
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neumann?
Dr. Neumann was so patient and kind. He explained the problem and option for treatment in a way that was supportive and patient driven. He is a wonderful asset to the cancer treatment team!
- Covenant Childrens Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center