Dr. Thomas Trevett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trevett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Trevett, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Trevett completed a residency at University California San Diego Medical Center. He currently practices at Georgia Perinatal Consultants and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Unc, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University California San Diego Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University California San Diego Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI, Medical School — 1998
- College of Holly Cross, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trevett?
Eternally happy I found Dr. Trevett & everyone at GPC. My care was exceptional! He is a smart, humble, caring doctor, who puts his patients’ needs first. My baby is alive today because of his quick action and great skill! The other doctors and nurses there were also very good, and I never had to wait too long. Absolutely great. If you find yourself facing a high risk pregnancy I highly recommend Dr. Trevett.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trevett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trevett frequently treats Preeclampsia, High Risk Pregnancy, and Pregnancy Ultrasound.
Dr. Trevett's office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trevett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital