Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacob accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Jacob, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Jacob completed a residency at Christian Med College Hospital. He currently practices at Thomas N. Jacob MD PC and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. Dr. Jacob is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Christian Med College Hospital, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University Med School, Residency Hospital
- Christian Med College Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Hamot Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Christian Med College Ludhina, Medical School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacob?
Dr. Jacob saved my life by diagnosing PTSD and prescribing the correct meds. I had him as my therapist and he taught me how to live my best life, and let go of things I had no control over. It has been 20 years since I first saw him, and I am doing great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacob frequently treats Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, Major Depressive Disorder, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Jacob's office is located at 1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 240, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacob has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center