Call (737) 276-4394 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thomas McMinn, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. McMinn completed a residency at Univ Of California San Diego. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. McMinn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Arizona Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- UCLA Medical Center Harbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of California San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Univ Of California San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Cal Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Austin Heart PA900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4394
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McMinn?
The visit was pleasant and informative. I would like to take this opportunity to give PA Rachel my sincere thanks for her care, patience and I consider them a great team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McMinn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas McMinn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McMinn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McMinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. McMinn frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. McMinn's office is located at 900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McMinn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Southwest