Dr. Thomas McGovern, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Exeter, NH. Dr. McGovern completed a residency at University Of Va Med Center. He currently practices at Exeter Hospital and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGovern is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGovern?
From the moment I stepped into his office I was treated with the utmost respect. I could not have been given better treatment. I had a full hip replacement and at this time going through recovery. I couldn't be more pleased with how the surgery went as well as the stay at Exeter Hospital. I am hoping to have my other hip done in a few months and I wouldn't even consider going to a different doctor. Dr McGovern is the best!! I couldn't thank him and his staff enough.
- Exeter Hospital