Dr. Thomas McDonald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDonald's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas McDonald, MD is a oncology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. McDonald completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Grd School. He currently practices at Thomas W Mcdonald MD and is affiliated with Blount Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDonald is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- University Mich Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Mayo Clinic Grd School, Residency Hospital — 1975
- U Cincinnati Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thomas W Mcdonald MD
Thomas W Mcdonald MD1630 Downtown West Blvd Ste 119, Knoxville, TN 37919 Existing Patients: (865) 637-6999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
I would highly recommend DrMcDonald to anyone. The staff is very professional and very pleasant. The doctor is great, He and his staff go above and beyond to help their patients. It’s been 15yrs since my last treatment, and I cannot thank them enough for all they have done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDonald accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDonald frequently treats Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. McDonald's office is located at 1630 Downtown West Blvd Ste 119, Knoxville, TN 37919. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDonald speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McDonald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge