Dr. Thomas Mathews, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooksville, FL. Dr. Mathews completed a residency at Med College Penn. He currently practices at St Lukes Heart Institute and is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mathews is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
St Lukes Heart Institute
St Luke Heart Institute14533 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL 34613 Existing Patients: (352) 597-2008
- Hahnemann University (now Drexel Univ College of Medicine), Fellowship Hospital
- Med College Penn, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Med Coll Penn, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Temple, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathews?
My husband had an appointment with Dr. Mathews on 6/4/20. We find him to be very kind, understanding and helpful in helping us with my husbands health issues. He actually took us on very short notice. He is thorough and has scheduled tests to identify the source of the problem. His staff was very kind and concerning, as well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is in need of a cardiologist. In addition, he was highly recommended by a close friend who sees Dr. Mathews.
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Bayfront Health Brooksville
- Bayfront Health Spring Hill