Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waits accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Waits, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Newburgh, IN. Dr. Waits completed a residency at Wake Forest U. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology Associates and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waits is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt U, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wake Forest U, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology Associates
Oncology Hematology Associates3699 Epworth Rd, Newburgh, IN 47630 Existing Patients: (812) 471-1200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waits?
I was able to register online which made my check-in much faster. Hardly any wait time for labs or speaking to Dr Waits. Dr Waits was very prompt and professional. I have been a patient of Dr Waits for around 10 years and I believe his care was the best I could have received anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Waits frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Waits' office is located at 3699 Epworth Rd, Newburgh, IN 47630. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waits has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Evansville
- Daviess Community Hospital
- Deaconess Gibson Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital