Dr. Thomas Svolos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Svolos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Svolos, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Svolos completed a residency at Creighton University Medical Center. He currently practices at Alegent Creighton Clinic Psychiatric Associates Dodge and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Svolos is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Creighton University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Sonoma Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alegent Creighton Clinic Psychiatric Associates Dodge
Chi3528 Dodge St, Omaha, NE 68131 Existing Patients: (402) 717-5550
- 2 6910 Pacific St Ste 315, Omaha, NE 68106 Existing Patients: (402) 551-4712
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Svolos?
Dr. Svolos is a truly remarkable psychiatrist, and person, if you decide to research him you will be amazed at his list of achievements. As far as my experience with him, I have zero complaints. He does his absolute best to get me on the right meds and doses. I always leave his office remembering his encouraging words and feeling hopeful. There has been times he should've fired me from his services for no shows, and he just refuses to do that. I admire that and appreciate that so much!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Svolos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Svolos frequently treats Psychiatric Medication Therapy, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback).
Dr. Svolos' office is located at 3528 Dodge St, Omaha, NE 68131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Svolos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy