Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Snyder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Snyder, MD is a neurology specialist in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Dr. Snyder completed a residency at Medical Center Of Vermont. He currently practices at Baptist Neurology Inc and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Snyder is board certified in Neurology.
- Medical Center Of Vermont, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Medical Center Of Vermont, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Lancaster General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Neurology Inc
Baptist Neurology Inc1370 13th Ave S Ste 215, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Existing Patients: (904) 249-1041
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snyder?
New patient experience was exceptional. Excellent support staff from receptionist to technicians. Nerve tests were thorough and performed with consideration for patient. Dr. Snyder was knowledgeable, thoughtful and a good communicator. Bonus - I was in need of a new primary care doctor and received a much appreciated replacement recommendation. All in all, it was a good day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Snyder frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Snyder's office is located at 1370 13th Ave S Ste 215, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Snyder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville