Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Pong, MD is a cardiology specialist in South San Francisco, CA. Dr. Pong completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Pong is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Los Angeles County - University of Southern California Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY / SACRAMENTO / COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, Medical School — 1978
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pong?
I have been seeing Dr. Pong since my first heart attack, almost 12 years ago. I never realized someone could literally have your life in their hands and somehow they let you know it will all be ok. Dr. Pong has been with me through this journey, always there, always willing to listen, always winning my trust and valuing the love he must have to be such a incredible doctor. Thank you Dr. Pong, G. Welsh.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pong frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Arrhythmia Screening, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Pong's office is located at 1200 El Camino Real Bldg 4, South San Francisco, CA 94080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente1200 El Camino Real Bldg 4, South San Francisco, CA 94080 (650) 742-3307