Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Mextorf, DO is a family medicine specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Mextorf completed a residency at Community Hospital Of Lancaster. He currently practices at Penn State Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Upmc Altoona. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Community Hospital Of Lancaster, Residency Hospital
- Springfield Hosp/Osteo, Residency Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mextorf?
Dr. Mextorf has treated my parents for many years! Great doctor, he is also very caring ! When my Doctor moved away I was so pleased to be able to be seen by him! He is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mextorf has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mextorf frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Obesity.
Dr. Mextorf's office is located at 2221 Noll Dr, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc Altoona
Penn State Health Medical Group
Lime Spring Out Patient Center2221 Noll Dr, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 715-1001