Dr. Thomas Matelic, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Matelic completed a residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Med Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic Associates of Michigan and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matelic is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orthopedic Associates of Michigan
Orthopedic Associates of Michigan1111 Leffingwell Ave Ne Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 (616) 459-7101
- Wayne State University/Detroit Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Wayne State University/Detroit Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Wayne State University/Detroit Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Spectrum Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matelic?
Explained what the MRI showed us. Prescribed a “boot”. Explained the possibility of surgery, what would be done and the length of healing time.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus
- Metro Health Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital