Dr. Thomas Kerkering, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Greenville, NC. Dr. Kerkering completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Hivaids Community Reach Out Program and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerkering is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Hivaids Community Reach Out Program2390 HEMBY LN, Greenville, NC 27834 Existing Patients: (252) 744-4500
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerkering?
He is the best Dr I've ever met. He is your best bet in the 540 to treat you for hepc, or HIV, or any infectious disease. The first dr I saw said I had a 15% chance to be cured of hep c when I was 21 and the treatment would make me very sick and weak. I met him and he said a 75% chance and he always had something uplifting to say and let me know I wasnt dying. he even helped me get harvoni instead of the harsh treatment. I was cured and owe my health to this man he is an amazing doctor.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital