Dr. Kennefick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Kennefick, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Kennefick completed a residency at Oregon Health Sciences University. He currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic Inc. and is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kennefick is board certified in Nephrology.
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Rush Presbyterian Saint Luke’s Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic Inc.9701 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 110, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 595-6675
Northwest Renal Clinic
Good Samaritan office1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 229-7976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennefick?
Dr Kennefick is highly regarded by all the physicians and nurses who treat my 88-yr-old mother, confirming our impression that he is a most caring and knowledgeable physician; always fully present during the time he's with a patient. He inspires trust. We feel lucky to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Kennefick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kennefick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kennefick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kennefick frequently treats Hyperkalemia, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Kennefick's office is located at 9701 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 110, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center