Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Jones, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Jones completed a residency at University Of Ky Hospital. He currently practices at VETERANS ADMINISTRATION MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Northern Navajo Medical Center. Dr. Jones is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Ky Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nc School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nm School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
Veterans Administration Medical Center
Veterans Administration Medical Center2300 Ramsey St Fl 5, Fayetteville, NC 28301 Existing Patients: (910) 822-7909
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jones frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Jones' office is located at 2300 Ramsey St Fl 5, Fayetteville, NC 28301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jones has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Navajo Medical Center