Dr. Thomas Carter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Carter, MD is a hematology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Carter completed a residency at U Hosps Cleveland/Cleveland. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF IOWA HOSP MEDICINE SPECIALTIES CLINIC and is affiliated with Jefferson County Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in Hematology.
- Case Western Res U, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Hosps Cleveland/Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Iowa Hosp Medicine Specialties Clinic
University of Iowa Hosp Medicine Specialties Clinic200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-1616
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson County Health Center
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics