Dr. Thomas Brown, MD is a cardiology specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Iowa Heart Center at Laurel and is affiliated with Mercyone Centerville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brown is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Iowa Heart Center at Laurel
Iowa Heart Center at Laurel411 Laurel St Ste A250, Des Moines, IA 50314 Existing Patients: (515) 235-5000
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
- Mercyone Centerville Medical Center
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center