Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Broderick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Broderick completed a residency at Indiana University. He currently practices at Ohio Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Broderick is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital
- Indiana University, Residency Hospital
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio Heart and Vascular Center2123 Auburn Ave Ste 136, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Existing Patients: (513) 206-1060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Broderick?
Very nice knowledgeable Dr. Very thorough with every yearly exam. Takes his time and doesn’t rush you out. His nurse is also an asset to his practice. Great communication! Highly Recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Broderick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Broderick frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Broderick's office is located at 2123 Auburn Ave Ste 136, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Margaret Mary Health Main Campus
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth Dearborn Hospital