Dr. Thomas Lundberg, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Lundberg completed a residency at Mayo Graduate School Of Med. He currently practices at Christ Phsicians Primary Care and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Christ Phsicians Primary Care
The Christ Hospital Physicians - Primary Care11340 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249 (513) 489-7457
- Mayo Graduate School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lundberg?
He saved my life. When I was 50 he heard something, with a simple stethoscope that he didn't think sounded right. Two weeks later I was given an artificial heart valve and had 7 inches my aorta replaced, due to a congenital defect that I had had my entire life, but only he found.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
- West Chester Hospital