Dr. Thomas Russo, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Russo completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialists of North VA and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Russo is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialists of North VA
Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialists of North VA - Fair Oaks
Fair Oaks Office3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 110, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 391-8804
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- One Net
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russo?
This first time I seen Dr LoRusso and he has wonderful bedside Manners. He took his time explaining everything to me and answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking for a lung dictor.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital