Dr. Thomas Loew, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Loew's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Loew, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Loew completed a residency at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loew is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas Hospital3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-6340
Curators of the University of Missouri1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 882-2016
The University of Kansas Hospital4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-6352
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loew?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loew accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loew frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Loew's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loew has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital