Call (972) 777-1276 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thomas Levoyer, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Levoyer completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at North Texas Surgical Oncology Associates - Plano and is affiliated with Medical City Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levoyer is board certified in General Surgery.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Texas Surgical Oncology Associates - Plano
Plano4001 W 15th St Ste 425, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 777-1276
North Texas Surgical Oncology Associates
North Texas Surgical Oncology Associates7777 Forest Ln Bldg C Ste 520, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 777-1275
North Texas Surgical Oncology Associates - Las Colinas
North Texas Surgical Oncology Associates - Las Colinas6750 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 257, Irving, TX 75039 Existing Patients: (972) 777-1274
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levoyer?
I was referred to Dr Le Voyer in June of 2019, when I received my Breast Cancer diagnosis. He and his staff were very kind and compassionate throughout my journey. He answered all my questions thoroughly and also answered all the questions my supportive friends asked that came with me to my appointments. He performed a node biopsy and my mediport placement prior to chemo. After chemo, he performed my double mastectomy to flat closure. I have a beautiful flat result and I am so happy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levoyer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Levoyer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levoyer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levoyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levoyer frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Neuroendocrine Tumors, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Levoyer's office is located at 4001 W 15th St Ste 425, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
- Medical City Frisco
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Plano
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City McKinney
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano