Dr. Thomas Shriwise, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Leawood, KS. Dr. Shriwise completed a residency at University Mo. He currently practices at Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shriwise is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics3651 College Blvd, Leawood, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 319-7600
- Arthroscopic & Reconstructive Sports Medicine Fellowship, University Of Toronto, Orthopaedic & Arthritic Hospital, Toronto, Canada, Fellowship Hospital
- University Mo, Residency Hospital
- University Kans, Internship Hospital
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shriwise?
Good! Dr Shriwise listens to you intently and does a thorough exam. He gave me options for my surgery and time to think them over. I will have surgery next week, so we will see how it goes. I am very impressed with his bedside manner. I did have a few problems with the office staff though. Slow responses, unkept promises on communication, and they called me to come early for an appointment, then I actually ended up waiting longer than the original appointment. Apparently he had a staff member leave, so I hope he gets another person to help him soon because he is really a caring, impressive physician!
- Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill