Dr. Thomas Nix, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Nix completed a residency at Univ Of Tennessee-Memphis Ophthalmology Program. and is affiliated with NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nix is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- 1 623 E Matthews Ave, Jonesboro, AR 72401 (870) 932-2211
- Univ Of Tennessee-Memphis Ophthalmology Program, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Univ Of Oklahoma Internal Medicine Program, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nix?
Dr. Nix is great. He really cares about his patient's total well-being. I have been seeing him for a couple of years due to a macular hole and the following cataract surgery. He has never rushed me through, but has patiently answered my every question and explained every procedure in detail. I could not have asked for better care.
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital