Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Marker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Marker completed a residency at UCSF/Valley Med Ctr. He currently practices at Samaritan Cardiology and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Dr. Marker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCSF/Valley Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Valley Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Brackenridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Brackenridge Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Samaritan Cardiology - Corvallis3640 Nw Samaritan Dr Ste 100a, Corvallis, OR 97330 Existing Patients: (541) 768-5205
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marker frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Hypertension.
Dr. Marker's office is located at 3640 Nw Samaritan Dr Ste 100a, Corvallis, OR 97330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital