Dr. Thomas Greene, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Greene completed a residency at University Of Michigan Hospital. He currently practices at and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greene is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Tampa Bay Surgery Specialists2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 560, Tampa, FL 33607 (813) 873-0337
- St Vincent Hospital And Health Services, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1975
- Bowling Green State University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greene?
OMG! What a great doctor. I saw 2 before him I at Florida Orthopedic- (a female doctor-no name , but starts with a B, who scared me, Then I went to a hand surgeon on Habana no name but starts with R, neither had any personally whatsoever, If I can't get past the personally I can't not get to the skill of the surgeon. Dr Green was so warm and gentle, soft spoken, smiles always and very kind, I had a Basil Joint replacement on June 1 ,2018 Very minimum pain, only took pain meds 1 day
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital