Dr. Thomas Goodman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Niskayuna, NY. Dr. Goodman completed a residency at Brown Univ RI Hosp. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Ellis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodman is board certified in Hematology.
- 1 2125 River Rd Ste 100, Niskayuna, NY 12309 (518) 836-3030
- Brown Univ RI Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
Dr. Goodman has a wonderful way about him that make his patients comfortable as soon as they meet him. As patients, we are always nervous about oncology appointments. Dr. Goodman is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. I look forward to ALL of my appointments. Somehow, I always leave his office feeling better with a smile on my face. If you're looking for that amazing doctor/patient experience...this is THE ONE!! Absolutely, a 5 STAR doctor!!! A+
- Ellis Hospital