Call (907) 931-5250 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thomas Kramer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital
- University of Utah, Internship Hospital
- University of Tennessee School of Medicine | University of Utah, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Kramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Mat-su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center