Dr. Thomas Knickelbine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knickelbine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Knickelbine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Knickelbine completed a residency at C J Zablocki Vet Aff Med Center. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- C J Zablocki Vet Aff Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Fairview University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Burnett Medical Center Inc257 W Saint George Ave, Grantsburg, WI 54840 Existing Patients: (715) 463-5317
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knickelbine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knickelbine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knickelbine frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Knickelbine's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knickelbine speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Knickelbine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Burnett Medical Center
- Hutchinson Health