Dr. Thomas Klein, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Georgetown MC. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Reston1850 Town Center Pkwy, Reston, VA 20190 (703) 810-5202
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown MC, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Geisinger MC, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
I highly recommend Dr Klein. I was nervous seeing a new surgeon after Dr Madden retired a few years ago but I have seen Dr Klein several times and I feel very comfortable with him. He gives an honest, thorough assessment and takes the time to answer all questions. Dr Klein performed a clean up arthroscopy on my left knee about 18 months ago and I will be getting a total knee replacement with him in the near future. He is highly qualified and I recommend him to anyone needing a knee surgeon.
- Reston Hospital Center