Dr. Thomas King, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. King completed a residency at Harvard University. He currently practices at The Knee Hip & Shoulder Assoc. and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Knee Hip & Shoulder Assoc.
The Knee Hip & Shoulder Assoc.333 Borthwick Ave Ste 301, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Existing Patients: (603) 431-5858
French, German, Spanish
- Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Harvard, Other Education — 1984
- MGH cave travelling fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
i had two total knee replacements by Dr King. One in Feb of 2019 and 5 weeks later. This was the best thing I ever did, having my knees replaced and using Dr King. From the very beginning he and his staff were so caring. The hospital staff that he uses all the time were over the top caring and concerned. My knees are great, I am back hiking and biking again and doing the things I have not been able to do. I was 70 at the time of surgery with no health issues prior. I feel my good outcome was because i used Dr King compared to my friends outcome.
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Exeter Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital
- York Hospital