Click here to compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Kerr, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Kerr completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Vein and Vascular Institute of Tampa Bay and is affiliated with Adventhealth Tampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerr is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Temple University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Preferred Health Systems
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerr?
After having a cardiac ablation and a punctured artery, Dr. Kerr was the guardian angel that saved my life. Unbeknownst to me, I had developed a pseudo aneurysm the size of a human head, and an arterial tear. Dr. Kerr performed an emergency surgery and I am alive today thanks to his wisdom and rapid response After the surgery, Dr. Kerr took the time to provide a detailed explanation of the procedure and explain the aftercare. My follow up appointment was pleasant and once again through. I highly recommend Dr. Kerr for his knowledge, professionalism and bedside manners. I know that I face a long recovery, but I am optimistic to be guided and medically supported by Dr. Kerr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kerr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kerr frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Kerr's office is located at 2809 W WATERS AVE, Tampa, FL 33614. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kerr speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Tampa
- AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital
- HCA Florida Trinity Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Vein and Vascular Institute of Tampa Bay