Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelly's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD is a general surgery specialist in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Smith. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelly is board certified in General Surgery.
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Dr. Kelly was great. Mild mannered and very caring. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 7001 Rogers Ave Ste 501, Fort Smith, AR 72903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith