Dr. Thomas Lee, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Maricopa Med Center. He currently practices at Tesson Heights Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tesson Heights Orthopaedics
SpineMore Surgical Associates, P.C.12152 Tesson Ferry Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Existing Patients: (314) 849-5414
- Maricopa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Very good with patients. Answers all questions. Very personable. Support staff is excellent. I have recommended a number of people to Dr. Lee.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center