Dr. Thomas Donaldson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Colton, CA. Dr. Donaldson completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Center. He currently practices at Empire Orthopedic Center and is affiliated with St. Bernardine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donaldson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Empire Orthopedic Center
Empire Orthopedic Center900 E Washington St Ste 200, Colton, CA 92324 Existing Patients: (909) 882-5867
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Scripps Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donaldson?
I am 32 and had had 6 knee surgeries prior to seeing Dr. Donaldson. To say he changed my life is an understatement! I can finally chase my 3 young boys again and live a life without pain. He gave me a partial knee replacement. Thank you Dr. Donaldson!!
- St. Bernardine Medical Center