Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (629) 219-7657.
Dr. Thomas Johnston, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Johnston completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at Centennial Heart - Nashville and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnston is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centennial Heart - Nashville
Nashville2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7657
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnston?
Doctor Johnston and Dr Beasley are the best doctor anyone could ask for they are very caring very detailed and make you feel secure about your situation I love these guys . I recommend that any and everybody come to see them if they have a cardiac problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnston has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Johnston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnston's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnston frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Johnston's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center