Dr. Thomas Trannel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trannel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Trannel, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Winona, MN. Dr. Trannel completed a residency at University Hi J a Burns School Med. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trannel is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Hi J a Burns School Med, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trannel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trannel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trannel frequently treats Nondependent Alcohol Abuse, Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, and Nondependent Marijuana Abuse.
Dr. Trannel's office is located at 166 Main St, Winona, MN 55987. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trannel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 166 Main St, Winona, MN 55987 (507) 454-4341