Dr. Thysseril has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Thysseril, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Thysseril completed a residency at Metrohealth Med Center. and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Calicut Medical College, University Of Calicut, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 18251 Jefferson Park Rd, Cleveland, OH 44130 Existing Patients: (440) 816-5790
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thysseril?
Dr Thysseril has always been accurate about the way he balanced my mess.I will always be grateful to him for guiding me in managing my bipolar issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thysseril accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thysseril frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Thysseril's office is located at 18251 Jefferson Park Rd, Cleveland, OH 44130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thysseril speaks Malayalam and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwest General Health Center