Dr. Thomas Terenzi, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Middletown, CT. Dr. Terenzi completed a residency at Winthrop University Hospital. He currently practices at Middlesex Hospital Multispecialty Department of Rheumatology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terenzi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Middlesex Hospital Multispecialty Department of Rheumatology80 S Main St Ste 301, Middletown, CT 06457 (860) 358-8680
Saint Francis Med Grp Rhmtlgy
Saint Francis Hospital11 South Rd Ste 200, Farmington, CT 06032 (860) 284-9544
- Winthrop University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terenzi?
Dr. Terenzi is extremely knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. He readily explains in detail the diagnosis, cause, and treatment plan. He asks if we have questions and spends time answering them without causing us to feel rushed. He treats all questions as important. Dr. Terenzi is kind and considerate to the patient and patient care-givers. He is one of the best doctors I have seen over the years.