Dr. Thomas Steffe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Steffe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Steffe, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in West Deptford, NJ. Dr. Steffe completed a residency at The Grad Hosp U Penn. He currently practices at PLASTIC & COSMETIC SURGICAL GROUP OF NEW JERSEY, P.C. and is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Steffe is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- The Grad Hosp U Penn, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- LaSalle University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgical Group of New Jersey, P.c.
Washington Pediatric Assoc. LLC1007 Mantua Pike, West Deptford, NJ 08096 Existing Patients: (856) 256-7705
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steffe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Steffe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steffe frequently treats Bedsores, Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), and Skin Grafts.
Dr. Steffe's office is located at 1007 Mantua Pike, West Deptford, NJ 08096. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Steffe speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Steffe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury