Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Starc, MD
Dr. Thomas Starc, MD is
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 2004
- Los Angeles County-University Of California Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Los Angeles County - University of California Medical Center|Los Angeles County-University Of California Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Starc?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Starc, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Starc's profile.
Dr. Starc in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Starc's office is located at 3959 Broadway New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Starc is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Starc provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Starc, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Thomas Starc, MD holds board certification in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Starc has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Thomas Starc, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-4622
ColumbiaDoctors - 15 North Broadway
ColumbiaDoctors - 15 North Broadway15 North Broadway, White Plains, NY 10601 (212) 305-4622