Dr. Thomas Silva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silva's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Silva, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Silva completed a residency at Children's Hospital. He currently practices at East Boston Neighborhd Hlth Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silva is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Boston Neighborhd Hlth Ctr
East Boston Neighborhood Health Center10 Gove St, Boston, MA 02128 Existing Patients: (617) 569-5800
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silva?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silva frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Silva's office is located at 10 Gove St, Boston, MA 02128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silva speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Silva has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.