Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Sawyer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Sawyer completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Northwest and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sawyer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Northwest
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Northwest1536 N 115th St Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98133 Existing Patients: (206) 363-1004
Hilo Medical Center Family Mdcn
Hilo Medical Center Family Mdcn1190 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720 Existing Patients: (808) 932-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sawyer?
I liked Dr. Sawyer very much... Very compassionate doctor...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sawyer frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sawyer's office is located at 1536 N 115th St Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sawyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital