Dr. Thomas Rasmussen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Leawood, KS. Dr. Rasmussen completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rasmussen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City
Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City3651 College Blvd Ste 100b, Leawood, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 362-0031
- Cincinnati Spmed & or Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rasmussen?
Dr TJ is a great doctor. He replaced my R knee in 2015 and my recovery was smooth and my knee is very good. He replaced my husband’s L knee in 2018 and he healed well and has total function. I have recommended this surgeon to 2 friends who now have new knees as well. We’re all grateful for his caring and skill!
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission