Dr. Thomas Raimondo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Warwick, RI. Dr. Raimondo completed a residency at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. He currently practices at Medical Group Of Rhode Island and is affiliated with Kent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raimondo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Medical Group Of Rhode Island
Medical Group Of Rhode Island1050 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI 02888 Existing Patients: (401) 467-6210
- Brown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Cranston Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raimondo?
Dr. Raimondo is an excellent pulmonologist who spends time with each and every patient.It is worth waiting to see him.It is frustrating trying to get in touch with office staff.
- Kent Hospital