Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Parr, MD
Dr. Thomas Parr, MD is
- BROOKE ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, Residency Hospital — 1979
- BROOKE ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, Internship Hospital — 1976
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parr?
Dr. Parr has repaired my knee after a different Dr. did a poor replacement that lasted only 6 months. My new knee has been in place 3 years and it feels great and is sturdy and well engineered. He has also repaired my right shoulder with three severely torn rotater cuff tendons. I plan on having him fix the left shoulder as well. He is hard working, trustworthy and honest. He even has called me at home to check on me and inform me of any pertinent information. I can't praise him enough. Thanks!
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
- St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Parr, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Parr's profile.
Dr. Parr in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Parr frequently treats the following conditions: Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) and Foot Sprain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Parr's office is located at 14090 Southwest Fwy Ste 130 Sugar Land, TX 77478. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Parr provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Parr, MD is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Thomas Parr, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Parr has over 48 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Thomas Parr, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group14090 Southwest Fwy Ste 130, Sugar Land, TX 77478