Dr. Thomas Parisi, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Franklin, WI. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Orthopedic Institute of Wisconsin
Orthopedic Institute of Wisconsin9969 S 27th St # 1100, Franklin, WI 53132 Existing Patients: (414) 384-6700
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parisi?
I could not be happier with the results of my hip replacement surgery performed by Dr. Thomas Parisi. He was always professional, polite, engaging, and informative. Most importantly, the results of my surgery have been fantastic. After two weeks, I had nearly full range of motion, my strength returned significantly, and there was no major pain. My quality of life has returned! 100% satisfied!
- Ascension Saint Francis Hospital
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Franklin Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital