Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Mulhearn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Mulhearn completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialists of Southwest Louisiana and is affiliated with Christus Ochsner Lake Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mulhearn is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1975
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Specialists of Southwest Louisiana
Imperial Health-cardiovascular Specialists of Swla600 Doctor Michael Debakey Dr, Lake Charles, LA 70601 Existing Patients: (337) 436-3813
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mulhearn?
He takes great care of me. Without him I wouldn’t be here today. I recommend him to everyone
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mulhearn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mulhearn frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Mulhearn's office is located at 600 Doctor Michael Debakey Dr, Lake Charles, LA 70601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mulhearn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Ochsner Lake Area Hospital
- Christus Ochsner Saint Patrick Hospital
- Dequincy Memorial Hospital
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital