Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas McCormack, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. McCormack completed a residency at University of Kansas School of Medicine Program. He currently practices at Lakewood Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center and is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Lakewood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCormack is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program, Residency Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania, PA, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakewood Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center
Lakewood Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center7900 Lees Summit Rd, Kansas City, MO 64139 Existing Patients: (816) 404-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormack?
Great surgical care and wonderful outcome on bilateral knee replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCormack frequently treats Bursitis, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. McCormack's office is located at 7900 Lees Summit Rd, Kansas City, MO 64139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCormack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood